- Over 200 machines including CNCs
- Advanced Water Jet cutting and CNC press-brakes
- Multi-axis VMCs for Gearbox manufacturing
- Induction Heat Treatment
- In-house Powder Coating plant
- Own captive foundries
- Govt-recognized R&D unit
Lagan has a large and versatile machining infrastructure spread over 3 facilities. These include CNC machines, Conventional machines, Fabrication facilities, Heat Treatment Shop, Tool Room, machines for Large as well as small components and Assembly
1. Large and Diversified Machine Shop & Assembly Shop at Angus, Bhadreshwar with CNC and conventional machinery consisting of-
- Turret and Centre Lathes
- Cylindrical, Centreless and Internal Grinding
- Gear and Shaft Hobbing
- Horizontal, Vertical, Universal and Profile Milling
- Spindle and Pillar Drills
- Plaino millers,Planners
- Surface grinding,Horizontal boring
- Radial Drill
- Other special machines such as Balancing, Presses, Broaching, Keyway Milling, Slotting, Shapers, Saws, etc.
2. Modern CNC unit at Rishra focused on specialized components capable of doing small precision jobs and making longer shafts upto 1000 mm dia in length. Machine here includes:
- 5-Axis Vertical Machining Centre (Doosan),
- Turn Mill Centres (Doosan),
- CNC Press Brake (Baykal)
- Drill Tap Centre (Fanuc
- Double Column Machining Centre (Hartford).
- Water Jet Profile Cutting Machine (Flow)Induction Hardening Machine
3. Ductile Iron Foundry at Khanyan spread over 9 Acres with Induction furnace and matching equipments.
4. Grey Iron Foundry at Adisaptagram spread over 30 Acres with 2 Cupola Furnaces, moulding machine and a mechanized Sand Plant.
Casting weight range 1- 1000kgs.
5. R&D centre recognized by Ministry of Science & Industrial Research and Prototyping Workshop at Rishra.
All units are located in the vicinity of Kolkata, West Bengal.
For further information visit our corporate website www.lagan.co.in